Information for Kansas Landlords
- The Kansas Residential Landlord and Tenant Act (KRLTA) governs the relationship between landlords and tenants in Kansas. Laws in your state may be different.
- The Kansas Mobile Home Parks Residential Landlord and Tenant Act applies to landlords who rent lots to tenants who own their own mobile homes. Laws in your state may be different.
- Lead Paint Information – http://www.kshealthyhomes.org
- Protect Your Family From Lead
- Lead Based Paint Disclosure
- Proteja a su familia contra el plomo en el hogar
- Mold Information – http://www.kdheks.gov/beh/mold_alert.htm and http://www.epa.gov/mold/
- Bed Bugs Information – http://www.kshealthyhomes.org/bed_bugs.htm