Information for Kansas Landlords
- KHRC hosts a FREE on-line service where Kansas landlords can list their available properties.
- The Kansas Residential Landlord and Tenant Act (KRLTA) governs the relationship between landlords and tenants in Kansas. Laws in your state may be different.
- The Kansas Mobile Home Parks Residential Landlord and Tenant Act applies to landlords who rent lots to tenants who own their own mobile homes. Laws in your state may be different.
- Lead Paint Information – http://www.kshealthyhomes.org/regs.htm
- Mold Information – http://www.kdheks.gov/beh/mold_alert.htm and http://www.epa.gov/mold/
- Bed Bugs Information – http://www.kshealthyhomes.org/bed_bugs.htm