Down Payment Assistance of $3,350 is available for qualifying Kansas residents earning modest incomes who want to buy a home anywhere in Kansas. For details contact HCCI at 800-383-0217.
Any Kansas individual or family meeting these guidelines.
- Annual income not to exceed $61,364 depending on family size.
- Requires recent income documentation, plus
- other verification provided by the prospective homebuyer and their mortgage lender.
- Must be eligible to close on a home loan within a few weeks to a few months.
- Must be willing to complete HCCI’s Financial Counseling (1.5 hours) and Homebuyer Education Program (4 hours).
- Awards of $3,350 for each eligible homebuyer helps cover Down Payment and/or closing costs.
- A check for $3,350 can be issued through the closing process within 15 business days after all qualifications are met.
Since 1992, HCCI has helped over 450 Topeka families buy homes. HCCI has received numerous state awards for its TOTO program and in October 2017 HCCI received a prestigious National Innovative Program Award from the National Foundation for Credit Counseling, Washington, DC. To learn more call 800-383-0217.