We hear comments like this every day:
- I can’t afford to pay my student loans!
- Which student loan repayment option is best for me?
- Should I consolidate my student loans?
If you’re feeling stressed about student loan debt, call HCCI at 800-383-0217.
Student Loan Repayment Counseling work includes options for persons to rehabilitate or refinance a loan. Once a loan(s) is rehabilitated, counseling includes options for deferment, forbearance, and/or loan forgiveness when that option is a possibility. Making the wrong decision can be costly. We’ll empower you to make an informed decision on which repayment option is best for you.
Housing and Credit Counseling, Inc. helps student loan borrowers stay or get out of default and successfully repay their student loans. In addition to the resources below, contact HCCI for Student Loan Repayment counseling.
HCCI’s certified student loan expert will:
- Review each of your student loans. We’ll determine how much you owe, payment terms, and repayment program eligibility for each loan.
- Explore your repayment options. We’ll make sure you understand the pros and cons of each option.
- Develop a customized plan. We’ll provide unbiased advice, and create a personalized plan just for you.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis. We’ll guide you in navigating your loan repayment options and do some of the legwork for you.
- Address delinquent and defaulted loans. We will create a personalized plan to bring your delinquent loans current, and rehabilitate any defaulted loans.
- Submit paperwork. If appropriate, we’ll work with you to complete the application process for securing a student loan repayment program.
- Contact your loan servicers(s). We’ll work as your advocate and partner with you every step of way until a final resolution is reached.
HCCI’s student loan counseling service is personalized. We’ll develop a solution that’s tailored for you. You’ll be empowered to make informed decisions and become more financially strong. And we’ll be there to assist you.
Not sure if student loan counseling is right for you? Call HCCI at 800-383-0217 to learn more.
You can trust HCCI. We’re a non-profit organization that has been empowering people to lead financially strong lives since 1972.
For more information, choose one of the links below: